Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Six

Ta-da!
:D I am soo tired. It's 2 in the morning and I am still awake. Ugh, this is horrible since I'm going to be starting school soon. I have to learn to start sleeping around 10 or 9. Grrr, I hate bed times. They are such a waste. But I lovee to sleep, hehe. But that's not what I'm here to talk about. Actually, I'm not sure what to talk about. lol.

Today, just a few hours ago, I started watching The Little Mermaid. After that, I watched Snow White and then Sleeping Beauty. I just felt like reliving my child years. I used to love those movies. And yet, I still do. So cheesy, but you gotta love it. Anyway, while watching The Little Mermaid, my mind started to wonder. It does that on its own. I have no control over it. And it got me thinking about a brilliant story idea! It's about the ocean, in a way. A little about mermaids, yet at the same time it's not. I'm not sure if I'll ever get to writing it but it's something fun to keep in my mind. Seclue(Britt) from mibba.com is helping me form ideas. So, if I ever do write it, it will be dedicated to her because, well, she's just that awesome.!

Right now I'm thinking about the plot. Of course, knowing me, I'm going to make it into a Love Story. I just love romance. It helps escape this time and go on to my own time. Which is very fun most of the time. That's where Brooklyn and Harry are. But I can't tell you what's happening to them since I'll spoil The Last Nyxen for you. hehe.

Well, I must be off. I'm feeling quite tired and I want to rest, or sleep until forever. Until next time my furry friend...(now, where did I get that from?)

-Quiet

1 comment:

  1. Awww, you think I'm awesome! lol.
    I love old disney movies, they're the best!
    Actually I got some of the ideas for Prickled from Sleeping Beauty...lol.

    I love stories with romance, all my stories have some kind of romance in them...
    :D

    ReplyDelete